Master Class:How to Navigate Season Change with Purpose and Panache!
Seasons change, and like it or not, you are in a new season: your babies grew up, you suffered a loss, or you are staring down the tunnel at retirement. Sometimes, your mood swings and hot flashes make your empty nest seem lonely and sad. And if you’re being honest, you are grieving. If you want to navigate this season change with celebration and confetti, instead of heartache and tears, you are in the right place!
Gutting it out on your own doesn’t work…
You’ve cried it out, again and again.
You’ve resolved to move forward, one foot after the other.
But doing it this way has left you feeling worn out, sad, lonely, and…empty.
That’s why in my brand new free workshop, I’m teaching you a BRAND NEW way to navigate your season of change!
IN THIS 5-PART WORKSHOP, YOU WILL LEARN:
- The 5-P’s to navigate your season change with purpose and panache: Project, Person, Pastime, Place and Physical Activity
- The most important P: your Person.
- Why and how friendship is good for your health.
- The three elements of making healthy, reciprocal friendships later in life.
- How to turn your “left-over love” to “love-on-purpose”.