Chris is an entertaining educator. Her stories will make you laugh, and her information will inspire you to think! She functions as a change agent as naturally as she breathes. You will always leave one of her talks with some nugget that will change the way you think.
Chris’ Current Topics
- Generational Cross-Communication
- The Traditionalist, the Boomer, the Gen Xer and the Millennial. What informs each generation and how can we capitalize on different methods so our communication is understood?
- Chris uses her experience as a mentor at MOPS and statistical data she has compiled from leading mentor and generational experts to make this talk fun and informative.
- What does God say about generations? This talk lays the foundation for a retreat about biblical communication, mentoring friendships, spiritual DNA, generational sin, and the healing offered through Christ.
- Mentoring Friendships
- How do we mentor the millennial generation?
- Chris explores the “Shema” a biblical imperative for young and old taken from Deuteronomy 6 and offers up a new, but ancient, learning model that is resonating with millennials.
- Spiritually Single Wives, for Christian Women Who Share Everything With Their Husbands…Except Their Faith
- Topics that can be tailored to any group: What a Man Wants, Submission, What we Wish our Christian Friends Knew
- Topics that serve the Spiritually Single Wife: Becoming a S.L.O.T.H. (Spiritual Leader of the Home), Sanctification
Currently taking bookings for the Fall Term
Book ChrisMoss @ Christmas now!